What happens if you don’t have an eyelash curler, but really want to curl your lashes or your eyelash curler breaks when you need it the most, you don’t have a spare one and you don’t have time to go and buy a new one? You can always try to fix it, but if it’s really broken or you just don’t have one, you can use these 3 methods that don’t require an eyelash curler:
This one is the easiest if you ask me, and I have used it several times with good results.
- The first thing you need to do is to grab your mascara.
- After that, you want to rub your hands together or use your breath to warm up your fingertips.
- Then gently press your eyelashes back with your finger and hold for one to two minutes.
- Lastly, you have to apply one or two coats of mascara to keep your eyelashes curled throughout the day.
This method requires that you have a Q-tip/cotton swab in addition to mascara, and it is quite similar to the first method.
- Firstly, you need to find a Q-tip/cotton swab and mascara.
- After you have the materials, you want to apply a coat or two of mascara, but DON’T LET IT DRY!
- Gently press the Q-tip/cotton swab against your lashes while the mascara is still wet.
- Lastly, wait for about one to two minutes or until the mascara is dry.
Business card etc.:
This is the last trick, and it does require that you have a business card, a piece of cardboard, a credit card/bank card/library card etc. or a piece of thick paper.
- First, you want to find the business card/piece of thick paper etc. and your mascara.
- Then you have to apply a coat or two of mascara, again as said in the Q-tip/cotton swab method; DON’T LET IT DRY!
- The last step is to gently press the business card/piece of thick paper etc. against your eyelashes.
- Wait for one to two minutes or until the mascara is dry.
If you have an eyelash curling method of your own that doesn’t require an eyelash curler or have not been mentioned, feel free to share it in the comment section.